The new standard in high-performance cleanup
Vacall AllSweep machines bring new high-performance vacuum technology to the forefront, setting them apart from standard street sweepers.
AllSweep machines have just one engine, reducing fuel consumption emissions, noise and maintenance. Delivering a maximum airflow of 31,000 CFM – the best in the industry - AllSweep models have excellent versatility and are ideal for milling cleanup on road resurfacing projects, and work more efficiently as they clean up bottles, cans and debris from parking lots and event venues, as well as storage areas and airport runways.
Armed with greater power, AllSweep helps municipalities on routine cleanup jobs, quickly removing debris, dirt, loose stones and both wet and dry leaves from culverts, ditches and street curbs.
- Single engine operation reduces fuel consumption emissions, noise and maintenance
- AllSmartFlow CANbus smart controls system standard
- Engine and blower tachometer
- Emergency engine stop switch
- Fuel consumption meter
- Single or dual brush system clean wider paths faster
- Optional dual brush system provides the industry’s greatest sweep path, allowing you to clean an area wider than the width of the vehicle
- Full-width nozzles, gutter brooms and centrifugal fan make short work of big jobs
- Position memory feature allow operator to raise, lower and tilt nozzles from the cab
- Extra strong debris tank is constructed from rugged, reinforced steel to withstand rigors of picking up pieces of asphalt and concrete as well as bottles, rocks, stones, wet or dry leaves
- Blower position and transfer duct create a high-performance debris intake to pick up large pieces of debris on road resurfacing projects and faster cleanup of parking lots and event venues
- Standard durable powder coat finish
- 10, 13 or 16 yard capacities
- High-capacity water tanks ranging from 300 to 600 gallons reduce refilling trips and increase run times
- Controls are conveniently located inside the cab and on side of chassis
- Gauges are highly visible for efficient operation and service
- Filter change and other maintenance can be performed at ground level
- Reduces noise during operation
- Easy-to-clean filter is conveniently accessible at ground level
GREEN THAT WORKS.
The Vacall "Green That Works" collection of standard and optional advantages can help you save money, increase operating efficiency and protect the environment. All while continuing to deliver industry-leading vacuum and jetting forces.
The innovative Vacall AllSmartFlow™ control system is standard on all Vacall AllJetVac, AllExcavate, AllSweep and AllCatch models, bringing added “Green That Works” advantages to powerful Vacall Machines.